| 08 December 2019
Race 1: Class 7 (1100 M)
- Jockey Philip A on K.B Lady II certified unfit to ride and replaced by App.Jockey Khairul
- Ridhwin on Gungadin, 5th past the post was questioned on the manner he handled his mount. Gungadin was very slow to begin and along the way there appeared to be a lack of good effort by the rider. Over the concluding stages he took his mount from outside to the rail resulting it being blocked and had to check thus severely losing ground. The stewards, after taking evidence from the rider and watching the replay found him guilty for not handling his mount properly and at the same time putting it to a disadvantage. He was fined RM200 and suspended from racing for 4 Race Meetings.
- Twinkle with Fazli D astride did not respond while the gate opened resulting it to begin very slowly. The stewards ordered that it had to pass a gate test before it is allowed to race again.
Race 2: Class 6 (1100 M)
- Jasmun T on Benahie, 4th past the post, was questioned by the stewards on the way he handled his mount. Benahie started well but it was trailing and drifted away due to a lack of good effort by the rider. It further lost ground when it taken to race wide at the home turn and at the home straight resulting it to lose ground badly. After taking evidence from the rider and watching the replay. he was found guilt for the way he handled his mount thus suspended from riding for a period of 4 race days and fined RM200.
- Jockey Philip A on LC certified unfit to ride and replaced by Jockey Maslin S.
Race 4: Class 7 (1100 M)
- Jockey Dahlan on Sejati Beauty certified unfit to ride and replaced by Jockey Jasmun T.
- Aerofly was certified unfit to race and would be barred from racing for 4 weeks